Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
12-19-2011 03:24 PM - edited 12-19-2011 03:27 PM
Hey, I have a Blackberry Tablet: Playbook and I'm happy with it till I found this:
1- I noticed that when you are switching between Tabs while playing a song, the song will stop, this is recommended but I'd rather keep it on, unless I'm playing soundtracks from well know sites. Example: Youtube, music channels!!.
2- it's hard to communicate in a matter of video calling with other phones and computers. example: we don't have Skype yet!!.
3- we need Arabic font and language as well for middle east users ASAP.
12-19-2011 04:18 PM
Music, video or any application will continue to play if you change the Application Behavior setting.
Change it to Showcase.
12-19-2011 05:54 PM
12-20-2011 04:27 AM
03-15-2012 08:15 AM - edited 03-15-2012 08:19 AM
I was facing the same problem...until I came across this forum...you'll be glad to know...yes...there's a way.
But you'll have to listen to the genre of your choice on radio...this link has all genres...from dub to even classic rock,check it out
Here is what I have done step by step. Note, I'm using Shoutcast's website.
1) Go to Free Internet Radio - SHOUTcast Radio - Thousands of Free Online Radio Stations
2) Click on the Help button from the menu.
3) Click the first button under "How would you like to listen to Shoutcast Radio Stations". Dont click the second button or the third button.
4) Next, under "What is your internet connection speed?", I selected "Show All"
5) Click "Save Settings"
6) From the left hand side of the page, select the category of radio station you want to listen to - this will provide a list of radio stations available.
7) Press the Play button on the radio station your want.
8) This will open the radio station in a new tab. You will see the radio station playing at the upper left hand corner of the screen.
9) Press the tab button from the top of the Blackberry menu to go back to the original tab - the one you used to select the radio station.
10) This will cause the radio station to stop playing BUT if you reclick the radio station you wanted to play, the radio station will begin playing in the previous tab.
11) You can now browse to whateve website you want to look at and the radio keeps playing.