Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers but this device is wifi only

Cannot Login to Blackberry ID on Playbook

I just updated the OS on my Playbook to 2.0.1.358.  Now I am unable to login to my BBID on the device.  The green circle spins forever then there is an error message that says Network/Connection Error. Please check your connection settings and try again.   I know the wireless connection on the device is working fine because I am able to get email, twitter feeds, browse the web, etc.  I have tried a hard reboot of the device and that did not help.  When I connect it to my pc, the Desktop Software cannot do a backup because I can't get logged in to my ID.   My ID info is correct - I can login to my ID online via my PC without any issues.  I would appreciate some suggestions. 

My Device: Blackberry PlayBook
My Carrier: Personal

Re: Cannot Login to Blackberry ID on Playbook

I'm facing the same problem. It says "Server error 1003"

My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Crazy Johns Australia

I have exactly the same problem.  Every time I start up my playbook am requested to login to BB ID.  Type in correct password and just times out stating check network connection.  However no problems with the connection as my PB browser connects with no problems. 

Would like to do a security wipe to correct this but when I connect to the desktop software states unable to complete backup.

Would greatly appreciate some help with this issue.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Are you conning using your phone?