Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16gb, Bold 9700
My Carrier: BT

Copying music for BlackBerry phone to playbook

Hi,

Is there any way of copying music from phone to playbook? I've tried bluetooth but can't get a connection, I can email an attachment and play it from within the email message but can't figure out how to save the attachments or where they are stored on the playbook.

Thanks

Chris

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10, 9900
My Carrier: Robbers

Re: Copying music for BlackBerry phone to playbook

[ Edited ]

Can you not just transfer the music from your device to your PlayBook? I usually just do a WiFi transfer from my PC to my PB.

You can also view this article as well.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB26068&sliceId=1&cmd=displayKC&d...

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Files & Folders lets most users do this via Bride. However, check with the trial version whether this works for you, because with some installations (mainly BES-managed phones) the OS prevents this. Another option with Files & Folders is to use one of the cloud services.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16gb, Bold 9700
My Carrier: BT

Hi Esperoni,

Yes, can do that but when away from PC and would like to be able to move some music from phone to playbook.

Hi Inovatology,

Have tried various file handling / exploring apps but cannot find the files anywhere! I am sure they are on the Playbook because they play as soon as they are "clicked" within the e-mail.

Regards,

Chris