Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Bell mobility canada

Desktop syncing

Since the update to the playbook and the desktop program - my playbook can now only backup on my computer. I have tried a variety of solutions outlined in forums and on line re. Syncing problems. The cable is fine as it syncs my 9900 phone without a problem. I have put the desktop program on two other laptops, and it still won't work. Wondering if a setting was changed that I don't know about. I did this successfully many times over the past year - and suddenly it is having problems. Also - the battery seems to be losing charge faster than normal. Used to last a few days - now suddenly - won't last 12 hours. Something is amiss. Any suggestions?

davibalc Smiley Frustrated

My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Desktop syncing

There's an option in the PlayBook sharing settings that tells it if it connects to Windows or Mac.

Default is auto-detect - but selecting one of the options makes it more reliable.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!