Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Z10 and PlayBook (sadly)
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Does anyone else feel ripped off?

I was feeling sorry for you until I read 'unlimited data' for $30/month! I pay over $100/month for BES, 250 minutes, 500MB (I think) and basic voicemail. Prices are over the top in Canada...
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook, Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

I returned mine yesterday and bought a Galaxy Tab.  It's fast, beautiful, has a back button and Kindle comes as one of the pre-installed apps.  Sorry, PB.

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Fido

The PlayBook is a great device and the operating system is so intuitive and well done, that after playing with the Playbook for a few days, going back to using my iPhone felt ackward. This comes from a long-time iPhone user, the playbook is the only device that I have used that is better than the iOS.

Now having said that the only drawbacks of PlayBook are the lack of Apps and a few needed enhancements to the OS and these are very easily fixed, with a bit more time. The PlayBook has only been out for less than 2 weeks and the App Store is being populated every day. just today RIM announced a FaceBook app and a Video Chatting App for the PLaybook, with a promise of more announcements for the PlayBook within the next few days on the occasion of the BlackBerry World Conference which ends May 5th. RIM has also recently made a few software acquisitions and exclusive contracts that are sure to bring more Apps to the Tablet.

This is an amazing tablet and I am happy I bought this thing because I see it being used by all businesses in the future.