Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 32GB
My Carrier: none at present

Dont know where to find contacts for my 2 email accounts

Set up two email accounts (Yahoo and my ISP) went thru all the hoops to set them up..Now when composing a message in either one, I cant find how to add a contact...if I press the contact icon, it says no contacts,,,?????

Gene
Trusted Contributor

Re: Dont know where to find contacts for my 2 email accounts

Maybe I am not explaining it well..On a regular computer, in an email account, say like Gmail, when composing a message, you can either click on the TO address space and a list of your contacts appears and you select one and it goes into the TO area ..When I open the composition area of Messages, I get the standard email form but do not see any icon which i can click on to get a list of my contacts, nor,can you click on the TO and get any...if I click on the contact Icon at the top of my home page, it says I have no contacts even though when I set up the ISP email account info, I selected Emails, contacts etc..What am I missing here

Gene
Trusted Contributor

Re: Dont know where to find contacts for my 2 email accounts

I guess you cannot get a list of contacts when sending from the mail icon...Ihave bookmarked both my Gmail and yahoo account sign in pages..works from there..so forget this thread

Gene