Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: Beeline Russia (Vimpelcom)

E-mail Doesn't work after update

hi, after recent update with 1526, email stopped connecting to server with error saying "connect to wifi and try again " (and surely wifi is on at that moment and browser does work and I'm writing this message on PlayBook right now, but email still doesn't work ) neither my gmail account work nor my yandex (russian free email service) one. my pin 502e8815 can you fix this issue?  or maybe you can tell me how to downgrade to previous os version?  

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: E-mail Doesn't work after update

Hello amishnik,

Thank you for your question regarding email on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.

Have you restarted the device and verified that the device is still connected to Wi-Fi? Are you able to browse the internet? If not, try this and let us know the results including any error messages.

Cheers,

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: Beeline Russia (Vimpelcom)

Re: E-mail Doesn't work after update

Hello, thank you for your help. Yes wifi was on (I've mentioned that I was typing first message on my PlayBook ) but i didn't restart my tablet after upgraee (I guess, I don't remember actually ). For now I have solved the issue with changes from your imap server to pop3. But still the problem remains if i add new account automatically (it tries to use imap server, and asks for password, though after adding account there were no problems and emails were recieved from the box. So i think this is smth wrong with the update version?