Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

Editing videos making them shorter? or How can I download drop box

[ Edited ]

I have a video of my daughters play, and I want to share the video with relatives, BUT, when I try to attach it to emails or post it on You tube, it says it is too long.  Is there any way to edit a video to make it shorter? OR I tried to download drop box onto my playbook, and it won't let me download dropbox, so I cant get the video that way either. Also tried to sync it to my laptop...Something is keeping it from being able to get the video transfered in one form or another.

Thank you for any solution you may have!

My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook / Z10 / Passport
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Editing videos making them shorter? or How can I download drop box

Sign up for a Microsoft Outlook (formerly Hotmail) account if you don't already have one. You have Microsoft One Drive included within with your account which is designed for file sharing and online storage. Using One Drive you can easily share your video with others. Remember to adjust the privacy settings to your requirements.

As for editing the video there are many programs which make this possible. Windows used to include Windows Movie Maker and that may already be installed on your machine. If not then try downloading it from the Microsoft website.

Good Luck

BlackBerry is for Life, not just for Christmas
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbbook
My Carrier: TATA Docomo

Re: Editing videos making them shorter? or How can I download drop box

Yes, Do simple thing,
1 . goto www.onedrive.com sign In with your id.
2. make public folder
3. upload video into it.
4. click on getLink
5. share link with everyone..........

like...if it works