Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Equalizer?? Playbook must have it

[ Edited ]

Where is the equalizer app or fonction? Blackberry is too cheap?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Equalizer?? Playbook must have it

there is the PaceMaker app that can do some of those functions and more apps are coming

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

I know for pacemaker but is not a music player with a playlist.... Pacemaker laod track to track for use equalizer, is a temporaly equalizer...... Blackberry lost populary with these detail.... Work on it guys! Don't miss the boat
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

As mentioned by knottyrope...new OS as well as lots of apps from PlayBook is coming...so stay tuned. Just because of the unavailability of EQUALIZED doesn't make PlayBook a cheap device!!!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: playbook
My Carrier: viettel

I do not want to use the music player on the playbook because it has no equalizer, no customization, no volume control for each component, it was boring, sorry I'm Vietnamese and I use English very bad

New Contributor

I hope guys! I love blackberry not iphone or other tablet! I wait, I wait...... Blackberry lost around 20% don't miss the boat! You're the best, just go faster!
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: viettel

and I can not wait for blackberry 10 os additional 6 months, I would like it to appear on the official playbook os 2.1

New Contributor

Blackberry 10 dertermine lost or win the fight with competition sorry for my bad english me I'm canadian french......
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

many of us are eager for BB10, if it isnt ready I would rather a delay

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

But BB10 is the last chance for blackberry, I hope is a monster because I like BB! In other time I wait for my equalizer for my playbook ;p