Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Blackberry Playbook (16 GB)
My Carrier: N/A

File Sharing on Blackberry Playbook

Hello,

Today i have been trying to share a video from my Playbook to my laptop. The file sharing is turned on on both devices, Device Manage for Blackberry is installed. The device shows up, But when i click on the Video Folder it says; this file is empty. Has anyone ever experienced this problem, and if so, Do you know how ot fix it?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Reindere

Super Contributor
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Re: File Sharing on Blackberry Playbook

Hi Reindere,

Try this KB article. It will help you on how to transfer files within different environments.

• KB26068 - How to transfer files to and from the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and BlackBerry 10 smartphone
.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Re: File Sharing on Blackberry Playbook

Reindere wrote:

Hello,

Today i have been trying to share a video from my Playbook to my laptop. The file sharing is turned on on both devices, Device Manage for Blackberry is installed. The device shows up, But when i click on the Video Folder it says; this file is empty. Has anyone ever experienced this problem, and if so, Do you know how ot fix it?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Reindere

If you recorded the video using the playbook camera,the video will be an mp4 in Camera folder, not videos. Same with photos.