Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Find Deleted App

Hi

I recently purchased a playbook (and loving it!) which came with the Kobo app preloaded on it.

Unfortunately I accidentlly deleted it. I went to app world to download Kobo from there but it's just not working, whereas the original Kobo app did work perfectly.

Is there any way I can get the original app back?

Many thanks

Cheers

Andrew

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Find Deleted App

The only way to get the original Kobo app back is to reinstall the OS to your Playbook as it is loaded along with the OS. I've never deleted the Kobo app and reinstalled it. Is the one you can download from Appworld different than the one you had originally?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!