Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's
Accepted Solution

FlAsH veRsIoN ouT of DaTe

[ Edited ]

Had several messages so far. Now BBC news videos all say I need to download new version and will not play. Hopefully an update will appear.

Sorry about title but this forum still not compatible with playbook. Need to post empty message then edit to get it to work.

My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: FlAsH veRsIoN ouT of DaTe

You may have turned off the flash in your browser. You can turn it on by swiping down from the top in your browser, select settings and then the content tab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

D'OH!

I hereby hand in my three stars.  Thanks. 

My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

You could lend one to me Smiley Wink

jarviser wrote:

D'OH!

I hereby hand in my three stars.  Thanks. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.