Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800, Playbook 16G
My Carrier: maxis

Re: Future Things we want Rim to Fix on the Blackberry Playbook (RIM Please read and reply) Paying customers need some feedback.

RIM is the pride of Canada, so it is difficult to see RIM to fall. As like GM there will be a bailout or soft loan from the goverment.

Skype on the other can be offered by RIM by paying the development cost for BB 10 to skype. It's only the question whether they want to pay or not.

Cause and affect.
New Contributor
My Device: playbook 16gb
My Carrier: telus

Re: Future Things we want Rim to Fix on the Blackberry Playbook (RIM Please read and reply) Paying customers need some feedback.

The Nook Tablet has a nice chess game included that shows off its graphics ability a little.  I would love to to see RIM provide some basic chess, backgammon, shogi Smiley Happy, etc. games that could really show off the playbook.  The versions of these games so far in the store don't really do this tablet justice, and RIM really really needs to provide some apps that blow apple and android away instead of just making us pay for angry birds.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

Although I understand the frustration with RIM, I find it really sad and distasteful when people wish for the demise of RIM. I'm not sure if those people understand that peoples' wellbeing are at stake. RIM creates jobs that feed families...so for someone to wish for their demise must mean that they are 1. Cruel and heartless or 2. Not intelligent enough to consider the repercussions of what they are suggesting/wishing.
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

Are you looking for free games? If so, there are some good free games in App World. If you are looking for games that show off the PlayBook's capabilties, down Dead Space, Machinarium, or Madden 12. I do believe there is a 3D chess game, but haven't downloaded it yet.
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Storm

Ditto that - stalling is a big issue for me. Occurs frequently.
Super Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: DCI Telecom

Could not have said it better myself. The problem is human greed. Ultimately it will kill us all.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 White, PlayBook 16g & 64g
My Carrier: ATT

Thanks Godot it seems people are responding out of greed instead of taking the time to use the device and evaluate it which causes me to think that their insincerity reflects that they may not even have a Playbook but are forum trolls.
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Storm

I'm sure there's some of that. There's also the fact that people seem to want their Playbook to become a 100% PC (or Mac) replacement, which it was never intended to be. But having said that, there are still many features that should have been in the product from the get-go that users are now asking for, and they should be implemented by RIM if they want to retain the margin share they have, let alone grow it.

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook , Curve

Hi dblack

Can you help me?  I have no further reason to be on this blog, but I don't know how to get off of it!  How do I end my participation in this blog?

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook , Curve

Hockeycoach

I hope you don't think I am someone who hopes for RIM's demise.  I hope RIM gets it right, and soon.  I have a Curve and a Torch and despite by dissatisfaction with the Playbook I still am proud of RIM as a Canadian company.  Anyway, how do I get off (unsubscribe) to this blog?  Can you help me with doing that please?