Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z30. 9860. 9800. PlayBook.
My Carrier: Optus

Re: Get BlackBerry Bridge for your BlackBerry

Go to my world in apps it should be there.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Needs to re-install blackberry bridge to my Curve.

go to my apps, then type rst and it will reset app world, it will take a few min to reset and might lockup the screen for a bit, let it do its thing and Bridge should be seen after.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
My Device: storm 2 9550, Playbook
My Carrier: verizon

Did anyone notice the new way emails are handled in bridge? The email instead of having a send button on the top has the send, high/low importance icons on the right that do not scroll with the email but stay. This makes it easier to pen a longer email and send without having to scroll back to the top. A nice design touch! Was that with this weeks implementation or was that with the last playbook patch?
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I did not notice that, but hope to get some play time to look at it more

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

I have to check that out. This sounds interesting. I wish they could fix the spell issue!

Jerry G.
Jerry G.
Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, OS2 , Torch 9850
My Carrier: Verizon

I noticed that earlier today. I rewrote an email, thankfully very short, thinking I ran into a clitch and missed the send button.  The second time, I looked around and there is was on the upper left, not scrolling.  Good change.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

I like the new look and way the email works. I hope they keep up the good improvements.

Jerry G.
Jerry G.
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

I read a review somewhere that ATT has blocked the use of the BB Bridge.  Is that true?  I am thinking about getting a PB---have had BB phones for years.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700 & PlayBook
My Carrier: AT&T

Yes, AT&T blocked a key feature of the bridge, unless you pay for tethering.  That said, you can get the latest version from RIM from http://rroyy.com/ota.  I have it and it works great with AT&T phones.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

@ nem5325

I was able to download it on my BB Torch via App World - maybe it was recently added ?