Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: torch 9800 and Playbook
My Carrier: att

Re: Get BlackBerry Bridge for your BlackBerry

See your in Alabama so hello from a fellow Birmingham native and a big Roll Tide from your neighbor in Georgia
Solutions: 6,380
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

ke4qdc wrote:
See your in Alabama so hello from a fellow Birmingham native and a big Roll Tide from your neighbor in Georgia

Ha! thanks! Love my Tide!

I've been told there is a Bridge update to 2.0.0.31 this morning. Let me see if it comes through and I will update this ASAP for that version.

Meanwhile, you can get the .30 update at http://theiexplorers.com/OTA/

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

Ok thanks. Already running .30 but we'll take .31 if/when it comes. Unaware this link was here till recently. Being join to rroyy.com to get my bridge apps since I have to use the non-att version. Thanks for keeping this going
Contributor

looks like rroyy just put 2.0.0.31 but its just for OS7.1. I'm still sporting a OS6 9800 and I'm waiting for the BB10 devices before I do anything
New Contributor
My Device: Torch - 9800
My Carrier: China Mobile

Hi there, i just bought my Playbook & have torch 9800. nice to know you are able to bridge both devices. Can you please help me. I am not able to bridge. I bough a PB just for the facility to bridge them both & use my videos taken on Handset on PB for presentations.

Please help & oblige. Thank you in advance Smiley Happy Smiley Tongue

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700 & PlayBook
My Carrier: AT&T

Can you tell us more about the problem.  "I can't bridge" doesn't give us enough information.

New Contributor

I have downloaded - installed bridge 2.0.0.30 in my 9800. when i click to "on" , the mobile frezees & there is no any activity. cant do anyhting. have deleted, reinstalled N number of times.

Please can you help me

Solutions: 6,380
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

After reinstalling, Do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescirbed for most gltiches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

This too done. I am using blackberry from more than 8 years, so this is a normal process when we get hang-up. now, there is a new development. after yesterday night, that is today morning, i am now trying to install bridge, it does not show as re-install & it shows as download. good. but when i go to download, after a while, it says, "error - please try after some time" than than the downloading is not done.

help please 

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I installed BlackBerry Bridge v2.0.0.30 only to find that the Bridged browser doe snot work.

It displays "You internet service provider does not allow tethering on this device", even though internet tethering is included on my contract. 

So I have to tether to my phone in order to browse the internet.

The problem is when my phone is tethered BBM does and the BES email does not work.

So I had to re-install v2.0.0.25

Is it too much to ask for Blackberry Bridge to deny internet browsing only if you do not have a tethering contract?

P.S.

I have now discovered that v2.0.0.25 allows internet browsing even without a tethering contract.