Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

Google Calendar can only be read out but not modify

hello,

i could set up my Google Calendar account in my playbook abd sync it. eveything is there. but... i can not add or modify appoitements.

is it a limitation? i wish to have full access to my calendar on my android phone and on my playbook.

bye

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Google Calendar can only be read out but not modify

Hello nicolas_det,

Thank you for reporting the issue you are experiencing with adding and modifying Google Calendar appointments on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.

The following article will provide you with more information regarding this issue:

Unable to add or modify CalDAV Gmail calendar accounthttp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33458

Have a great day.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

FozzieBear wrote:

Hello nicolas_det,

Thank you for reporting the issue you are experiencing with adding and modifying Google Calendar appointments on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.

The following article will provide you with more information regarding this issue:

Unable to add or modify CalDAV Gmail calendar accounthttp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33458

Have a great day.

I believe the kb article is a different issue.  

I just tested the op problem.  I added acappointment into my Google calendaring my pb.  Then went on line and checked the appointment.. It was there.  I also deleted it from the native calendar and it deleted..

Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
J_P
New Contributor
My Carrier: EE

I too have been having this problem. I am able to add my various Google calendars via the CalDAV calendar account option. I can view the calendars without problems but I cannot add new appointments.  That said - very occasionally - I can add new appointments. This ability to add new appointments  is very occasional and since I bought my Playbook (late Jan 2013) I have been observing this rather erratic bahaviour. I don't think its a problem at my end - it looks more like the server playing up.

J_P
New Contributor
My Carrier: EE

My problem seems fixed following the latest OS update 2.1.0.1526