Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Google docs spreadsheets don't display properly

I am getting frustrated trying to display spreadsheets on google docs in the PlayBook browser. I tried just using spreadsheet to go to edit my documents, but whenever I open one it tells me the file is read only. 

When I open the spreadsheet on google docs, it looks great until I try to scroll anywhere. Then a popup comes in the bottom right saying that my browser window is too small to display the spreadsheet. Am I missing something here? 

Thanks for any help or advice!

BlackBerry® Z10
Editor
www.berryreview.com
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650

Re: Google docs spreadsheets don't display properly

I'm having the exact issue.  My entire business works on those google docs!  As if I can't scroll on google spreadsheet!   I stopped using my Playbook for that reason!  (and obviously cause no Google Talk/MSN either).

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 2.0
My Carrier: Vodafone + T-Mobile

Hi,

Does anybody from BB read this? I am another customer hoping to be able to use famous business focused devices and – obviously I am disappointed. I am more than happy with hardware, but small  but urgent bits like properly working google docs would be handy.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650

I've been told it's a Google issue (not RIM).. as their site doesn't function properly on RIM browser.  Maybe RIM needs to fix their browser!  

Did anyone contact Google to ask to make their doc compatible for Playbook browser?