Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64g
My Carrier: o2

Help Been Scammed

[ Edited ]

Hi Folks,

Here's the story, I bought two 64g playbooks off ebay, I used one and put the other away in a draw for 2 months. I them bought an ipad, so sold one of the playbooks on ebay. The buyer contacted me and said it was not a 64g but a 16g. I'm pretty sure it's 64 as I checked it when it arrived.

He has sent pics showing its a 16g, the buyer I got it off say it was 100% a 64g.

I did install some apps, but then wiped it before I sold it. So.... is it possible to see what apps went on which device, and then get the buyer to send me the device number.

One of the two guys is lying and I suspect its the the buyer but I need a way to prove or I will have to take it back.

Hope that makes sense.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Help Been Scammed

did you write down the serial number before it went?

if not you might not have any proof

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64g
My Carrier: o2

Re: Help Been Scammed

No, I totally forgot, I did email him and said that I had made a note of the mac address to avoid any parts swap outs.

Might just have to take the hit, my mate wa scammed for 4k last month on ebay so I guess I got off lighty.