Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: AT & T

Help...My PB has "died"... :-(

Dear Blackberry/RIM,

Good evening.  My name is Daniel Dominic Savedra.  I am a Choir Director in deep South Texas in the Rio Grande Valley.  Also, I LOVE Blackberry
For Christmas this year my wife purchased a Blackberry Playbook for me.  I was thrilled.  I currently own a Blackberry Torch 9800. 
Something happened, not quite sure, to my Playbook.  The port that is used to charge will not work.  I have tried using a new charging device (Blackberry) but it will not charge up.  
I have dropped the PB a few times but nothing major.  Is there any place I can send the PB to be looked at and/or fixed? 
Please help me as I have a TON of documents, pictures, videos, mp3s from my Choir on the device.

I hope to hear from someone on RIM soon. 
Daniel Dominic Savedra
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: none

Re: Help...My PB has "died"... :-(

Double-Check your playbook package, should have had phone number contact for your region included to contact for help
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Help...My PB has "died"... :-(

Alternatively, visit http://www.blackberry.com/support and click on PlayBook.

There's a support number there that you can call and arrange to get the PlayBook repaired - hopefully under warranty.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!