Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Help

my playbook is frustrating the hell out of me!i only GOT IT FOR XMAS AND ITS PLAYING UP!WHEN IM BROWSING ON THE NET IT TAKES ITS SELF BACK TO HOME SCREeN TRYING TO GET ON THE NET IS A JOKE AND IT FREeZES CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Help

I don't know what you mean when you say "its playing up when browsing the net."

are you having trouble connecting to WiFi?

When does it freeze?  if its a website, can you provide a link so i can test it on my PB?

Here is the support number for playbook too in case I can't respond in a timely manner.

http://us.blackberry.com/support/tablets/playbook/contact-support.html

My Device: pb
My Carrier: none

Re: Help

gem34 wrote:

my playbook is frustrating the hell out of me!i only GOT IT FOR XMAS AND ITS PLAYING UP!WHEN IM BROWSING ON THE NET IT TAKES ITS SELF BACK TO HOME SCREeN TRYING TO GET ON THE NET IS A JOKE AND IT FREeZES CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE

In browser, drag down from top bezel, and in browser settings, privacy and Security , click Clear All.

Set Browsing History to be kept for no more than 5 days.

Hold down power button for a full 20 seconds (hold right through the menu that shows). Screen will go black and PB turns off. Wait a full 2 minutes.

Switch back on. 

Try again.