Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: 16 GB Blackberry Tablet
My Carrier: verizon

Ive had my tablet for a year already and had a similar problem where my tablet battery had drained but i tried the plug in and out method which work great but now something different happen...

I was using my tablet when the low battery warning poped up and i connected to charge but nothing would happen it dnt want to charge i tryed playing with it and it would charge but then again the low battery warning would pop up. I then kept playing with plug but every time i moved it it would turn off and freeze and so then my tablet complete shoot off and now it wont turn on ive tryedd the plug in plug out method again but all it does is turns a steady red followed by a 5 flashing green light. HELP

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 32GB
My Carrier: none at present

Re: Help...

First of all, do not use the usb to another computer to try and charge...not enough power special doesn't work....use the supplied a/c plug only..do not let the battery run right down..causes problems trying to recharge..take a little search thru the forum for similar posts as this problem has been answered mantra times