Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: tab

How to Sync DRM iTunes Music to Blackberry Phones/Tab

[ Edited ]

Days agao, we discussed how to put the iTunes M4V movies to Blackberry Playbook, and today we will discuss how to sync the DRM iTunes music to Blackberry phones/tab.

I have done the search and surely known the Blackberry Desktop Manager could help sync the itunes contents to Blackberry devices, but this is limited to the none-protected itunes audio files. When it comes to the DRM itunes audio files such as .m4p, .m4a,  .m4b files, how do you make it then?

The easiest way is to remove the DRM and convert the special formats to the common formats that the Blackberry devices can support with Noteburner.

Steps to Sync DRM M4P/M4A Songs to Blackberry devices

To sync the protected M4P, M4A files to Blackberry devices, you need Noteburner Audio Converter for Winodws (M4A Converter Mac), which will remove the DRM and convert the M4P/M4A format to MP3, WMA for playing on Blackberry devices.

1. Choose target format and output folder

Run Noteburner, click Setting, choose MP3 as the output format, Go to MP3 tab and check the ID3Tag options, click OK.

2. Create playlist to contain songs for converting to MP3

In iTunes, creat a Christmas music playlist that you want to convert.

3. Choose NoteBurner as CD burner

Note: Before the burning starts, you will be prompted to choose CD burner. You should do as follows.

•Choose NoteBurner Virtual_CD_RW as the CD burner
•Select Audio CD as Disc Format
•Check the "Include CD Text" option

4. Get the Converted MP3 Files and transfer to Blackberry devices without any limitation: Plugin the Blackberry device with the computer, and copy the music files to it.

Note: This tutorial is for Windows user only!

Never,never,never give up!