Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: 3

Import contacts from Outlook into Playbook Contacts on OS2?

Hi,

Is there a way to import contacts from a non exchange Outlook Client into Playbook Clients as of now? I have something like 400 contacts on my Outlook client and would really prefer to find some automatic way to do it, than doing it by hand.

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Import contacts from Outlook into Playbook Contacts on OS2?

[ Edited ]

For those of us who do not use an exisiting integrated mail/calendar service such as Gmail, we need away to import/sync our contacts and calendar in the PB OS2.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: none

Re: Import contacts from Outlook into Playbook Contacts on OS2?

[ Edited ]

Exactly my question. The only plausible solution is through Google sync? This is a major setback for all of us RIM clients that use BIS and not BES and store our data locally on our PC phone and tablet.

If after all we ve been through during a year (and after paying a hefty amount for the pb on its first out), you do not even care to have a solution to this ASAP I think you should not be surprised if you see us jumping ship.

At least please come out with a relative intentions note to all of us consumers, so we know where we re headed....

Hope that someone is listening... if not have a good look on the major forums related to your company on the net.... you ll find out why this is worthy of prioritising on your list....