Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Blackberry Playbook (64GB)
My Carrier: Airtel

Incorrect information given on Blackberry Playbook

[ Edited ]

Team,

Please be informed that I purchased a Blackberry Playbook (64GB) on 12/04/2012 from Spice Retail, Navrang Electronics, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi-92, INDIA (Copy Attached).

The time I purchased it, I was informed that the Blackberry Playbook (64GB) has the warranty of 18 Months from the time it is purchased.

On 02/09/2013, I handed over the Playbook to Expert Center, Noida Sec. 2. The time I handed over the

Playbook the Blackberry systems were down & I was given a handwritten Service Job sheet. On 24th of Sep’ 13 I contacted the customer Service @ 18601804531 & I was informed that my complaint is not yet registered & was advised by the Customer representative (Manish Thakur) to visit the Service Center  I gave Playbook.

I spoke to Mr. Namit (very rude) at the Service Center & he informed me that complaint is registered today only after the Customer Service people spoke to him on 24th of Sep’ 13. The Jobsheet No. (8006012662)(Copy Attached) was provided to me after 22 days when it was the time to give the headset back to me and that to when I contacted the Blackberry (very poor Customer service). I have been informed that the LCD is not working & I need to pay where I handed over the Playbook at the customer service along with the BILL & they accepted it & informed that it is still in warranty.

I called the Customer Service, Showroom I purchased Blackberry Playbook & spoke to 2 other showrooms in Delhi (Reliance Digital & Jumbo Electronics) & everyone told me that it has been discontinued however Blackberry was providing the warranty of 18 months (from the purchase date) on Blackberry Playbook (64GB)

I would like to hear from Blackberry ASAP else I move to the consumer court!!

Looking forward for your response

Thanks & Regards

Masoom

{REMOVED}

Blackberry Playbook Bill

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Developer
My Device: Playbbook
My Carrier: TATA Docomo

Re: Incorrect information given on Blackberry Playbook

Did you visit BB center ?
Developer
My Device: Playbbook
My Carrier: TATA Docomo

and they give such a response ????????????????????????
OMG ?????????
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

samarthsevak wrote:
and they give such a response ????????????????????????
OMG ?????????

I see term has started at the college.