04-20-2011 07:55 PM - edited 04-20-2011 07:57 PM
Agree on keeping... I bought it hoping that it'll be polished on day 1.
For me right now, it is an expensive browser. A good one when compared to the iPad (which I've had for almost a year now).
If ever someone starts compiling a list of apps to fasttrack, my wish list are:
1) PPTP VPN support. Most of my clients use that. Main reason why I still use the iPad.
2) RDP app. Goes hand in hand with (1).
3) A programmer's calculator would be nice - handles binary, hex, octal, etc.
4) Browser enhancements to allow searching for text within a page. iPad doesn't have this so this would be a differentiator.
5) While at the subject of text search, having it in the PDF reader is also nice. Throw in bookmark navigation support and it'll be light years away from the iPad, which also doesn't have it.
I really hope the Playbook developers pull it through. Otherwise, I'll end up with 64GB of tablet goodness liberally laced with unrealized potential.