Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerryPlayBook
My Carrier: Telenor

MY play book is not charging

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

recently I got my playbook from USA to Pakistan and I also setup and used almost for 3 days but when yesterday I tried to charge my PB it is not responding, red light comes only for 5 to 6 seconds and goes back.

Is there anybody to tell me what's the problem and how to resolve this issue

regards

Ali

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: MY play book is not charging

If you can connect the Playbook to a PC and and run the BlackBerry Desktop Software, is the PlayBook recognized as "Connected", showing the PlayBook PIN, in the Desktop Software?

Are you using a wall outlet charger?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

My dad had the same issue. RIM diagnosed it as a battery issue. They fedex'd him a box to send it back to RIM and he had it back in 3 days. New battery and it's as good as new!
New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: telcel

I am in Mexico and have the same problem.  I bought my BBPB last week and now is not responding.  I called to the 1800 nuber for support and they told me to connect to the laptop and register the PB but it will not be registered since it is not turning on.  I am getting very angry since I see this as a common PB defect and is not been recognized by BB.

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Please don't double post your issue in different threads. I see you have been responded to in your other thread:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Playbook-won-t-turn-on-no-lights/m-p/1771...

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerryPlayBook
My Carrier: Telenor

ya when i connect with the pc it recognize for short while but message come that your device has error