Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Tuenti

Mail problems with Playbook

Hello, 

I have blackberry playbook from march, and I have two problems. (it aren't a big problem)

The first problem and the most important are the e-mail, more or less time after the last restart (normally it's a week) the mail say me that don't has wifi connection, but the wifi are conected, and with a good signal, in some cases when this apear if I go to the accounts settings of my playbook, the settings was bloqued. The only solution is restart the playbook. It happens with the mail program started or clossed. In some cases it don't apear in a month, but normally it apear after a week from last start. 

I view this problem, three or four mounth ago. The first time it appears in my playbook, I was using the Release version of the Operating system. Actually I have the 2.1 version updated to the latest Beta version, and the problem continues.

Other problem, is the Browser when it has the Browser bar hidden, and you put an address if you wish to touch the list of address you visit that contains your word writted in the url, the list disapear, the word you are writing cleaned, and the Borwser bar re-hidden. 

Sorry for my english, if you wish, I put some screen captures.

Thanks,

Eickot

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Mail problems with Playbook

what type of email service and type of connection being used?

I am using Gmail and wrk ith Exchange Active Sync and dont have that issue.

for the browser bar, I dont hide it when doing that. there is a spot in upper right to keep bar in place

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Tuenti

Re: Mail problems with Playbook

I have configurated, two acounts of Gmail, and today I configured an accound of 1&1

About the browser, I know that spot, my problem is when i try to select the auto-complete options for the url list, if I have the bar in auto-hidden, the options doesn't selected. If you try in landscape withouth the auto-hidden enabled, you can select the option from the list.

Thanks.