Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Passport SQW100-1
My Carrier: Meteor

Making a BB10 Playbook

Hello Everyone, 

I'm a huge BlackBerry fan, and at the moment i'm rebuilding my car from ground on.

One of the new things that will be done is an build in tablet that can read all my sensor information from the computer realtime.

I have 2 option, get a new Nexus tablet.. high specs, but it's android and i hate android Smiley Wink

Or strip a Playbook and a Z10 and put them together.. have Z10 hardware with playbook casing and playbook screen.

I know the 1024x600 resolution with the playbook.

I wonder if this is possible in the first place, are screens in BB10/playbook exchangable?

Example, can i connect my Z10 screen to a Q10 mainboard and visa verde?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Making a BB10 Playbook

I dont think the screens are not inter changable as their resolution are not the same

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
My Device: Passport SQW100-1
My Carrier: Meteor

but blackberry 10 supports 1024x600 (is in the support list) and the gpu in the quallcomm chip supports it also

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

try it then and report back your findings

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V