Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

My PlayBook wont charge

I can't get my PlayBook to charge I had it on the rapid charge pod all yesterday and watched it go down from 46% to 0 and nothing I did would make it charge. when it is sitting on the dock or plugged into the usb charger it displays the icon like its charging but charge level never goes up. What di I have to do to get it back up and running again?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: My PlayBook wont charge

Hello son7ofadam,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with charging your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet. Have you already attempted powering your BlackBerry PlayBook on and off again? Which version of  BlackBerry PlayBook software are you currently running?

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Re: My PlayBook wont charge

I have narrowed it down to either my rapid charge dock or the ports for it. It charges fine using the micro usb charger that came with it. But not from the rapid charger it acts like its charging screen lights up and get the charging icon but you can slowly watch the battery level go down. My os is 2.0.1.668 yes tried restarting playbook over and over to no success. Thanks