Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: TMobile

Need Part for Repair... Need a Blackberry Playbook Specific Part (Wifi G RF Shield Sticker)

I recently replaced the touch panel on my Playbook. I need another sticker that shields the wifi G antenna on the inside from the digitizer coprocessor and ribbon cable.

There is a small RF shield sticker that covers the digitizer ribbon cable and coprocessor. I need to buy this small sticker. 

Please respond oh board of wisdom. 

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Need Part for Repair... Need a Blackberry Playbook Specific Part (Wifi G RF Shield Sticker)

I checked around the web:  You may be able to get parts from here.

http://www.directfix.com/product/XX2485.html

I don't know anything this company, recommend you shop around.

My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Need Part for Repair... Need a Blackberry Playbook Specific Part (Wifi G RF Shield Sticker)

Any radio repair shop should be able to supply you with a shield sticker or try a cell phone repair shop.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: TMobile

I really need to get a specific part number or type of tape. 3M sells many kinds of EMI blocking tape, but most have conductive adhesive, I really could use some help as specifically which tape to purchase. 

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

I think a radio repair shop would have the correct tape.