Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

No Internet Connection Available: You are not connected to the Internet

No Internet Connection Available: You are not connected to the Internet at this time. Please try again later.

I do not understand why I am getting the above error message. My WiFi is on. I even tried turning Bluetooth. My messages comes through but I cannot access the internet and I cannot access any of my applications.

Why would I be getting this error message if my WiFi is on?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: No Internet Connection Available: You are not connected to the Internet

GRMA wrote:

No Internet Connection Available: You are not connected to the Internet at this time. Please try again later.

I do not understand why I am getting the above error message. My WiFi is on. I even tried turning Bluetooth. My messages comes through but I cannot access the internet and I cannot access any of my applications.

Why would I be getting this error message if my WiFi is on?

Try this :

On the upper right of the screen tap the battery and then RESTART, most of the time with a problem like this, all the Playbook needs is a good restart

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Contributor

Thanks Martin, I tried that and I am still unable to connect

Super Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32
My Carrier: 3

Reboot the router.

________
Contributor

I tried rebooting my router and that did not resolve the problem

Contributor

After a few minutes of thinking, the Playbook is working again. Thanks for the quick service