Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

No link in the 'submit' button to log in for Print to Go

Hello

I've finally downloaded Print to Go after searching through the forums of why it was hanging on the download, but now when I go to use print to go it says 'log in' but the 'submit' button doesn't look like it has a hyperlink to send me to the logged in page.

Any ideas on what I should do please!

Thank you

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: No link in the 'submit' button to log in for Print to Go

I don't quite understand your problem. First me, if I want to send a document to my PlayBook, I open it on my computer, then select Print. I click on the drop down arrow listing all my printers and select Print to Go. Then I select Print. The document is converted to a PDF and sent to the PlayBook. The document shows up in the Print to Go folder on your desktop.
Mine works great every time.
New Contributor

you have already connected your print to go with your tablet then?

I click print with print to go as the selected printer.

Up comes a pop up with the 'sign in to blackberry ID' i sign in, click submit then nothing happens.

Forums Veteran I

What Operating System is on your computer.
Forums Veteran I

Verify the BlackBerry ID on the device matches the BlackBerry ID used to print from Print To Go on the PC:

From the BlackBerry smartphone, select Options > Device > BlackBerry ID. Verify the Username matches the email address being used to log in to Print To Go on the PC.
If the BlackBerry ID does not match, then log out of the BlackBerry ID from the PC by performing the following steps:
From the Print To Go web form click on the link titled Log in using a different BlackBerry ID located to the left of the Print button
If printing continues to fail, please try rebooting your PlayBook by holding the power button and selecting Restart. Verify you are re-connected to Wi-Fi before attempting to print again.
New Contributor

I'm not sure it's installed correctly as in your message 'From the Print To Go web form' I haven't seen a web form I don't think.

The pop up box is now allowing me to sign in, it is very slow.

However once I've sign in nothing happens, just takes me to a page that says account details and log out.

nothing has been sent to my playbook.

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I

Delete Print to Go from your computer, then reboot your computer and go through the installation process again.