Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Re: OS Version 2.1.0.1526 issues

[ Edited ]

Work on .ppt yes in a very limited way, but not create like you said. You can only create doc and sheet.

Wifi problems usually can be solved by deleting the connection, putting the router settings to a modern encryption regime such as WPA2 PSK AES then reconnecting.

Sometimes an update goes wrong, but that's not bugs in the OS so much as a corrupted OS. Without a PC or preferably a Mac to backup and repair the Playbook you are in a situation that cannot be resolved.

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

First of all, the app is called "createppt", if u hve a pb, go on bbw and search it(no spaces) and the wifi thing happens with evry saved wifi tht i hve saved on this playbook. I could be at school or at a friends house but I always have to re type wifi user nd pass, plus that only sorta answers one of the issues that I listed

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

No idea if creatappt has been updated for 1526, contact the developer.  The thought of creating a powerpoint on a 7 inch tablet blows me away.

I can't answer all your problems because I don't have any of them on 1526 on my Playbppk so it must be your Playbook installation.  Without a debrick (see earlier in the thread) I can't give a resolution for the others except....

8. agreed -  the Youtube app is cr@p, use the browser. But that's not new.