Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

Open source BlackBerry PlayBook Application

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I have just pushed a 2.0.0 release to my "Convertinator" app.

With the 2.0.0 release, I have open sourced the project under the LGPL license.

If anyone is interested in contributing to the project, or just wants some source code to compare notes, feel free to check it out. The project is hosted on Github at this address: https://github.com/v17al/Convertinator

Thanks!!

Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Open source BlackBerry PlayBook Application

That's great.

Thanks for sharing code! If you haven't already done this, you might want to post in the developer's forum as well.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: DCI Telecom

Re: Open source BlackBerry PlayBook Application

[ Edited ]

I am just wondering. How difficult would it be to run Open Office on the PlayBook and have the ability to synch contact files with Monzilla ThunderBird? The first would fix the rather poor office app shipped with the device. The second would please a bunch if us who refuse to pay Microsoft for it's office suit and/or outlook.