Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64GB
My Carrier: Orange

PayPal Pre-approved Payments Plan

When I buy an app for the very first time from Blackberry World and I choose Paypal as method of payment, I am expected to agree to a Paypal Pre-approved Payments Plan with Blackberry.

Where can I find a copy of this plan on the Blackberry site before I buy?    I want to read and understand it.

I can find no details on the Blackberry site and there are no details on the Paypal site.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Re: PayPal Pre-approved Payments Plan

I knew there must be someone out there who actually reads T&Cs!  This is from the knowledge base you could find if you Googled Blackberry World Paypal Agreement...

"For more information on Preapproved Payments with PayPal, review the PayPal User Agreement from the PayPal Legal Agreements site which can be found here:

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/Legal_Hub_full&loca...

Note: Select the country the PayPal account originated in from the drop down list to view the agreements specific to that locale.

To review or cancel the preapproved payment agreement from the PayPal account, complete the following:

1. In a web browser, go to www.paypal.com
  2. Log in to your PayPal account.
  3. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  4. Click My money under My Profile.
  5. Next to My preapproved payments, select  Update
  6. Click the agreements you want to view in the My preapproved payments section

Note: If the agreement is not listed, click the following link on the My preapproved payments page:

'Can't find what you need? Try the preapproved payment plans page.'   "