Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 2.1
My Carrier: T-mobile
Accepted Solution

Photo/Picture storage files

Does anyone know of a good Photo storage app for the Blackberry Playbook.  I want somewhere to keep my pictures in seperate folders but can;t find anything.  To be honest I wish I had bought a Android Tablet as I think their apps are much better than the Blackberry - they seem to be so restricted.  Does anyone else feel the same??  Also I have been trying to get a small weather image on my homescreen as I did with my Android ophone, without success!!  I thought we could install Android apps on Playbook - whatever happened to that??  Thanks to anyone that can help me.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Photo/Picture storage files

You can create folders on your computer and copy them to the PlayBook to separate different photos. But be advised, backup your files to your computer including your photos, music and documents, otherwise you may accidentally deleted all your files. Once gone they are not recoverable. If you back them up, you will be able to restore them.
There is a Weather Icon on the PlayBook. You can setup any location in the world to see what the weather is.
Android Apps can be installed on the PlayBook. I do not have any on mine but many people do.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 2.1
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: Photo/Picture storage files

Thank you for your reply