Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: PlayBook and curve 9360
My Carrier: Wind

Photos recent first?

Is there a way to reorganize my camera photos and all photos to show most recent first on page instead of last?

My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Photos recent first?

Unfortunately not.

The best thing that you can do is put photos in a sub-folder either with a PC or using an app such as AIR Browser. Then they'll show up in groups in the Photos app.

But this doesn't help in the files screen, which infuriatingly shows a long, long list.

Just have to wait and see what the BlackBerry 10 update brings.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Photos recent first?

[ Edited ]

Files & Folders can sort by date, newest first. It even has a handy thumbnail view, built-in slideshow and access to various cloud services. Take the free trial version for a spin to see how it works for you.

It is wise to organize your photos folder a bit, because showing hundreds of high-res photos is quite a burden on any mobile device. 

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands