Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Play book
My Carrier: Virgin

PlAy BoOk StIlL goInG stRoNg

I got my Playbook two years ago, it still works almost flawlessly no gliches no cracked screen, unlike many other manufctures devices seam to suffer from.

I use it for book reading, iplayer (bbc), document & media storage, meetings ( work & club) and email/ internet,

It is the first thing i reach for to check my mail every day.

So to sum up, for some they have moved on to other devices and OP systems that is probably driven by trend and a desire to use more apps that the old play book can not handle,

Me... I will keep on using mine as above till one day it stops working.

Mabee somone may one day see that development is not always a proccess of throwing away the old but seeing how you can continue to improve on a solid base.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS; PlayBook w/OS
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: PlAy BoOk StIlL goInG stRoNg

I have three of them. One for me, one for my wife and one for my 8 yr old. We all love them and they've been 100% trouble free.

I hold out hope they will put out another update with a new Android Runtime. Would make it a whole new device.

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: PlAy BoOk StIlL goInG stRoNg

my 3 are still running and working just fine

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V