Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: +919995799333

PlayBook Unavailability

I had ordered a PlayBook 32GB through one of the online vendors on 31st Dec 2011. After a follow up mail on the 11th of Jan 2012 to the vendor, I got a call on 12th informing that the PlayBook is out of stock and can go for a refund if needed. Also told me that they are not sure if the fresh stock would be coming in soon. Now I have no clue how a product can be sold without sufficient stock by any vendor. Apparently I have been informed by the same caller that they have a lot of customers who are in waiting and would be provided the same choice of either availing the refund or waiting for a week for further update. The person who called me informed that they were advise by RIM to take any orders coming in. Now this doesn't look good so far and is impossible to contact anyone from RIM over phone in India or direct mail. 

So far the experience is not looking good and am looking at taking this up very strongly. Please advise as to how to go about taking the next step.