Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry - Playbook
My Carrier: Vivo

PlayBook connects to the computer, but does not open the store, I can not access it.

Out of nowhere my computer stopped connecting Playbook, recognizes, but does not open for storage, I can not access the file or anything nehum Playbook by computer. I tried to sync it using the BlackBerry Desktop Software, but he also only recognizes and failed to fix the error, and have formatted the Playbook, uninstalled the drives from my computer and reinstalled them again and nothing. Can anyone help?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: PlayBook connects to the computer, but does not open the store, I can not access it.

Hello mari_julio2 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty connecting your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to your computer.

Are you using Mac or Windows?

Have you tried the Wi-Fi sync (as shown in KB26068)? If so, does your tablet connect to the computer? Can you access your files?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Re: PlayBook connects to the computer, but does not open the store, I can not access it.

Hello, HMthePirate.

I use Windows XP version.

I did not try to connect with the Wi-Fi Sync not, can you explain this procedure, please? I also can not access my files.

Sincerely,

Mariana

Retired

The process is outlined in the above KB provided in my previous reply.

Do you get any error when you go to access your files? If so, what is that error?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

New Contributor

I tried to make the process of informed KB and she did not solve my problem because my computer can not find the IP address of Playbook.

I get no error message no. When I connect the Playbook via USB to my computer, the screen of the Playbook that it is connected and the icon for the BlackBerry Device Manager appears a balloon writing BlackBerry PIN: [...] was connected to the system. Starting access to the device. However, there appears another second balloon that said mass storage was ready or something.

Thanks.

Retired

If you go "My Computer" on your computer do you see the drive for the PlayBook (After you get the balloon saying mass storage is ready)?

Regarding the article, did you change the file:\\127.1.1.1 with the actual IP of your PlayBook?

-HMthePirate

New Contributor

Once the balloon appears saying that mass storage is ready, yes, but that balloon no longer appears when I connect my Playbook via USB.

Regarding the article, I changed the IP \ \ 127.1.1.1 IP for my Playbook and it did not work, the computer opens the Local Disk C: \, only.

Another thing, I tried to register to receive telephone support and have more than a week it is giving error. I can connect without having done the previous registration?

Retired

Yes, you can call our PlayBook Support team for support.

What error are you getting when you try to call? Are you calling the number for your country? (See http://blck.by/ZKBpvW for the list of countries)

-HMthePirate

New Contributor

Hello, I concluded that the problem is only on my computer, because I tried to connect the Playbook on another computer and it opened connection without any problem. Thank you for your attention! Sincerely, Mariana

Highlighted
Retired

Thanks for the update Mariana.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

-HMthePirate