Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

Re: PlayBook os upgrade problems

Thanks removing email addresses and reinstalling them solved all the issues Smiley Happy

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16
My Carrier: Rogers

Thanks for the good advice. A restart was not helpful, but deleting and re-installing them fixed the problems. I hope to notice some of the speed benefits mentioned now that basics are resolved.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: ICE

Option related to SMS does not appear in BlackBerry Bridge 

Visitor
My Device: Playbook 64
My Carrier: US Cellular

After upgrading Playbook to 2.1.0.1032, pictures taken with the playbook do not appear under the "Pictures" icon on home page.  The camera is taking the pictures and I found them using Air Browser program.  However, they are not in the order they were taken.  How can I get the pictures to display in the order they were taken and also be brought up under the "Pictures" icon?

New Contributor
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: rogers

after upgrading to 2.1, my sms indicator was showing msg in bridge application...the sms conversations have the wrong contacts associated to the msgs....not able to delete the msgs from playbook....after deleting the msgs from my 9800 playbook continues to show msg indicator in top left hand corner....no messages showing in the bridge sms application...

so...indicator always showing msg and when there there is a msg it is listing the wrong contact information

i have tried reboots of playbook and 9800

removed and reinstalled bridge on 9800

removed all accounts and re configured accounts on playbook

really messed up ....anybody got any ideas would be very helpful

Highlighted
My Device: Playbook 32
My Carrier: Telus

Stellarium was hard to install, took many times, Now broken. I uninstalled it and cannot find the download anymore.

Kind of a rip off from App world...