Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
TJ3
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry playbook 16gb
My Carrier: Rogers

Playbook 16gb stuck on the splash screen after install of OS via desktop manager

I'm looking for assistance for my playbook device 16gb. I had performed a wipe and now update/repair using desktop manager to the device errors encountered during setup and hasn't completed during the initializing and when disconnected as it says it's stuck on the splash screen. This I cannot do because the blackberry once disconnected will not boot to the screen to complete setup. The device will not boot up as a result and cycle through the blackberry splash screen with different colors. Please let me know what I can do to fix this. I have tried several systems, laptops and desktop and encountered the same problem. The blackberry can charge as the light is green but just cycles with the splash screen in different colors. Can this be fixed or is it garbage at this point. Please let me know. Thanks again for your assistance and look forward to hearing back from you.