Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

Playbook - 65792 Error Message

Today I bought a 64GB Playbook, second hand, the person I bought it off had left pictures, all apps etc, so rather than try to find everything they'd left, I decided to do a factory reset, did the reset, went through the set up, got to the 'Software Update' section, connected to my Wi-Fi but I keep getting the 'Could not connect to the update server (65792) error message, soft resets, hard resets don't work, I've had a playbook back in 2011 never had any bother, was looking forward to using this one but getting increasingly frustrated due to this error message, I've got a ticket number from BB support but don't want to wait 24-48 hours for a reply, no desktop so can't download the desktop thing for the playbook, was wondering if there were any tech wizards that could help me out..
Contributor
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Playbook - 65792 Error Message

Their server is down. Look at the top three posts. They're regarding the same issue. 

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: 447845827214

when will it be back becouse i hawe the same isssue and till the i cant use my playbook
New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: 447845827214

when  will it  be back??

Contributor
My Carrier: ATT

Do you really think we would know when it is going to be back? We're in the same boat. If I told you, it would only be me speculating.

I think it's going to come back around 02:00PM CST (-6) the 28th of January.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Hi Natcoggins

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

I invite you to read this post

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Play-book-wont-power-up-or-light-just-bli...

Via: knottyrope Guru III

Where you can also ask your questions.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: N/A

I've just spoke to someone on the phone, from the mobile department I'm aware because apparently the Playbook support team only deal with customers by email, which takes 24-48 hours for them to reply to each mail, they said that they aren't aware of any server issues on their end, I explained to them that I'm not the only person to have this issue, that there are people from all over the world experiencing the same problem and all I was told was to wait to hear from the Playbook support team, I've now had the Playbook for a day and it's essentially a very expensive coaster..
New Contributor
My Carrier: O2

Knotty rope i have tried all the suggested things and still stuck with unable to connect to update server screen any more ideas
My Carrier: O2

I Have the same issue, I  emailed support with screen shots. I have just recived an email back saying - they will have to contact me by telephone to contiue providing support. please provide contact details...

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have a case open with BlackBerry.  This is a known issue which started yesterday.  ETA is 24-48 hours.