10-12-2012 04:04 AM
My Playbook died about 15 days ago and is not charging it was on 184.108.40.2068
I tried to debrick it via DM to 220.127.116.112 but it didnot reboot at the end of the update and hence DM showed it has been disconnected
I have tried various types of stack charging and I have even left it to sit for 10 hrs on the wall charger but to no avail .....
Here is what happens when I plug it to the wall charger now
- Red led for about 16-17 seconds
- After about 8 seconds empty battery symbol shows up on the screen for about 10 seconds
- it dissapears then the green led comes on and off immediately
- After about 1 and half minutes it tries to boot
- The booting sequence goes on for about 3 minutes then it shuts down.... well sort of as I have observed tha the screen emits a very dim light after it has shut down
I have tried Hard resets, shut it down by holding the power button for 20 seconds and left to charge but nothing seems to help.
Is there any other solution besides taking my playbook to the service centre?? Please help