Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Playbook OS 2.1.0.1032 Update & Activesync

I recently upgraded, without backing up my Playbook first, and have everything going except the sync of my office Calendar.  The connection is through my server and Activesync, so I don't understand why it can't just grab the details from the server. I have deleted and reinstalled the Account, disconnected and reconnected the Sync to the Calendar. I am using the correct office Calendar as default. But only new appointments on the Outlook Calendar are showing up on the Playbook.  Outlook on my desktop is fine and my BB9700 has the correct Calendar information. Any thoughts?

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Playbook OS 2.1.0.1032 Update & Activesync

there is definitely an issue with the Active Sync on the new OS release - I have 2 PB's and after I upgraded both, one would not sync at all and the other would receive, but not send mail. I subsequently uninstalled and reinstalled on both,and now neither will connect back to the Exchange server. I even went to my Exchnage server and deleted the instance of both playbooks, but that did not help either. I have seen many similar complaints, but not one viable soltuon from anyone

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Re: Playbook OS 2.1.0.1032 Update & Activesync

I've found that new entries will sync correctly.  Discovered it when I set a new appointment not on the Calendar. I ran through my Calendar items to the end of the month, deleted and re-entered them on my Outlook and now they've synced to the Playbook.  Not a great way to do it when you have many items booked out into the future but a short-term solution.