Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
10-12-2012 10:34 AM
I recently upgraded, without backing up my Playbook first, and have everything going except the sync of my office Calendar. The connection is through my server and Activesync, so I don't understand why it can't just grab the details from the server. I have deleted and reinstalled the Account, disconnected and reconnected the Sync to the Calendar. I am using the correct office Calendar as default. But only new appointments on the Outlook Calendar are showing up on the Playbook. Outlook on my desktop is fine and my BB9700 has the correct Calendar information. Any thoughts?
10-12-2012 03:17 PM
there is definitely an issue with the Active Sync on the new OS release - I have 2 PB's and after I upgraded both, one would not sync at all and the other would receive, but not send mail. I subsequently uninstalled and reinstalled on both,and now neither will connect back to the Exchange server. I even went to my Exchnage server and deleted the instance of both playbooks, but that did not help either. I have seen many similar complaints, but not one viable soltuon from anyone
10-12-2012 03:30 PM
I've found that new entries will sync correctly. Discovered it when I set a new appointment not on the Calendar. I ran through my Calendar items to the end of the month, deleted and re-entered them on my Outlook and now they've synced to the Playbook. Not a great way to do it when you have many items booked out into the future but a short-term solution.