Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook Curve and Bold
My Carrier: Etisalat
Accepted Solution

Playbook Technical Support from Blackberry

How do you access the 90 days complimentary technical support that is stated to be available after registration at a website that no longer exists at www.blackberry.com/playbookgettingstarted

What is Blackberry's policy on repair or replace for brand new units that were defective out of the box which is what I have ?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Playbook Technical Support from Blackberry

My Device: RDJ21WW
My Carrier: 787-672-1126

i have some problem with my tablet,  I need to send for repair, please send me the information to returned or contact me as soon as posible the 90 days are closed, thank you

My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

The 90 days complimentary support is based on help setting up the PlayBook. Even after the 90 days, BlackBerry support will still help you if you are having problems with the PlayBook.

Visit http://support.blackberry.com. Click on PlayBook, and then click 'Contact Support'. You should see a number you can call based on your region.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!