Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: n-a

Re: Playbook apps - can't "see" them

@JSanders (re: No, the icons continue to add to the bottom of the screen...)

Ah - ok then. That's a difference between the PB and I-gadgets then. On those, the app installs on a page/panel that has space.

By page I did mean panel - both the PB and the iOS devices work the same way other than where the icon initially installs.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10, DC, 9810, 9800, 8520, Playbook
My Carrier: O2

Yes iOS add to a new page right or what have you, because of the restrction of apps to page.

You can simply scroll down, find app and move to where you wish instead of hunting through pages and folders as to where it has downloaded...

Much better in my opinion.

Tis Jaysus!
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1.0.1314
My Carrier: Telus Canada

move all your apps up to the quick menu on the playbooks launcher and you will have no apps then restart the playbook and they will all appear. 

My Device: BlackBerry playbook
My Carrier: 100

I put all my things in a folder my music picture games apps and I was moving them up on the screen and then it just disappeared and I search but could not find them even my browers

PLEASE REPLY QUICKLY 

I NEED MY MUSIC AND PICTURES Woman Sad

My Device: BlackBerry playbook
My Carrier: 100

[ Edited ]

I put all my things in a folder my music picture games apps and I was moving them up on the screen and then it just disappeared and I search but could not find them even my browers

PLEASE REPLY QUICKLY 

I NEED MY MUSIC AND PICTURES Woman Sad

You can email me at [removed]

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

It's counter-intuative but move any icons in the Dock to the vacant Home screen until the Dock is also empty of icons... Now move them back to the Dock. As you do so, they will each disappear and a notification alert icon (excalmation mark on white disc background) about an array error is displayed in the top right of the screen. Ignore this alert and do the same for all the icons in the Home  screen until they have all been similarly "disappeared". Eventually, the Dock and Home screen will be devoid of any icons at all.

Now, restart your PB and you should find all previously missing icons are restored to the Dock and Home screen..

Do report back to this thread !