Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64g
My Carrier: None - WiFi Only

Re: Playbook calendar

A post on an different string provided the solution to getting the Calendar to show appointments entered. See the following . . . (Thanks Cpt_Sweatpants. sorry I did not spot it earlier!)

Re: My playbook calendar does not add new event.

Hi varunj and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

From the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ Calendar, swipe down from the top to see the Options bar.  Make sure each of the calendars, displayed in the top left, have a check mark in them.  If a check mark is not showing, the calendar items will be hidden.  Touch the calendar icon to add or remove the check mark.

Thanks.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Re-read my first reply to you in your other thread.  That was covered there. 

My Device: Playbook 64g
My Carrier: None - WiFi Only

Thanks jarviser,

In your first reply you said :-

"Re displaying check the Calendar settings to ensure you are displaying Local calendar (default is usually orange colour)  Your month view for example should show orange lines down left hand side of the day boxes. The middle Agenda column shows all appointments whereas the left hand Day schedule can be buggy."

I was thanking Capt Sweatpants for his extra bit :-

"Make sure each of the calendars, displayed in the top left, have a check mark in them.  If a check mark is not showing, the calendar items will be hidden. Touch the calendar icon to add or remove the check mark."

My calendar is now working as a stand alone one, so just the syncing bit with Outlook (direct via USB or WiFi but not through a web based intermediary) to be solved. I am patient, I can wait for the solution.