Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Whatever
My Carrier: Ukrtelecom

Playbook keyboard autocomplete

Hello!

Is it possible to use Playbook keyboard's autocomplete feature outside of a couple of RIM's native apps? It's working fine in Messaging and Contacts, but I can't get it working in IM+ (both in a native AIR version and in a sideloaded Android version), in a preinstalled Youtube app and anywhere else.

Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Playbook keyboard autocomplete

It depends on the field and seems to be app specific.

The best thing you can do is contact the developer of the app and ask if this can be looked at.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: playbook, torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Playbook keyboard autocomplete

I just downloaded the new playbook OS, so I'm now on 2.0.1.358 and the autocomplete feature in email has disappeared.  I have predictions and suggestions as well as auto correct set to on in the keyboard menu.  I've looked on the board as well as searching elsewhere to see if anyone else has had this problem but all I can find is people asking how to turn it off.  Help appreciated.